Almost Honestly

Just a place for me to write my thoughts. I wonder as I read other people's blogs how honest they truly are, considering the fact that as you write, you know it is intended for a whole audience to see.

August 17, 2008

Hello!

So my cousin James and my friend Kelly have blogs, so I was bored today and thought that I would start one too.  I don't know how often I'll post since I have a crazy job and life always seems to get in the way, but I'll try to post every now and then.  So enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I had no idea you started a blog! You should write in it! It is very therapeutic for me. I find that I am actually more honest in my blog, especially about how I felt since Michael left. A lot of things I don't want to tell him on the phone because I am afraid I might upset him. I know reading it probably doesn't help, but it does give him an insight into what I am going through. It's nice knowing I can share with everyone! Miss you!

April 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Sal said...

Okay so I took your advice and wrote a new post!

April 5, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home